Non-Sales Customer Service Representative | 22K Starting Pay +Incentives
1 Year or less Experience PHP 22,000 - 25,000 per month
6th Floor TGU Tower, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Work With Us.
Dream With Us.
Author Solutions is a world leader in supported self-publishing. Our leading self-publishing imprints — AuthorHouse, iUniverse, Palibrio, Trafford Publishing and Xlibris — have helped nearly 200,000 authors self-publish, promote and bring to market more than 250,000 new titles. Through strategic alliances with leading trade publishers, Author Solutions is making it possible to develop new literary talent efficiently and provide authors with platforms to bring their books to readers everywhere.
Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, Author Solutions’ global reach includes imprints developed specifically for authors in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India and Africa. We provide the technology and services that make publishing easy, affordable and available to anyone — anyway, anywhere, anytime.
Currently looking for:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Communicates with authors via telephone, email, and/or letter on the status of book production process.
- Answers author questions and address concerns, and educate authors on services scope and design/print standards
- Promotes customer satisfaction by taking consistent and positive proactive/reactive steps to attend to an author’s specific needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be articulate and have the ability to break down complicated process steps into information the customer can easily understand.
- Must be detailed and possess strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to maximize output.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Graduate of a 4 year Bachelor’s degree program or at least 1 year expereince in the BPO industry/ Call Center agent.